Would Reliance Jio Fiber customers upgrading from Gold to Diamond get Netflix?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aravb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,249
Bruh.
That's a great deal and a bad deal at the same time tho.

You paid ₹1500 per month to avail benefits of ₹1700 but without Netflix
I two months extra and 1k bank discount on the recharge but at the same time if I want to use Netflix, I will have to pay more than the current plan which is unfair. This time loyalty comes with a loss. BTW, anybody wants to share Netflix, I'm always ready, just PM me. :)

according to this we will lose those data addons at least bronze or silver folks will. I am utilizing them rn than keeping them.
How exactly do you plan to use them? Even if you redeem all the extra data vouchers and put them in the queue, won't they still become useless once the new 3300 GB monthly limit kicks in?

So you're on a downloading spree now, desperately trying to use all the ones you have before the switchover? :)

Nope , kept 146 gb coz there's still more than half month to go and I still can't take jio word for their plan upgrade. It's still an Indian way of doing things, should have gotten the upgrade by now but didn't.

Nope , kept 146 gb coz there's still more than half month to go and I still can't take jio word for their plan upgrade. It's still an Indian way of doing things, should have gotten the upgrade by now but didn't.
How will you apply them tho ? U might need to exhaust the 3.2TB of data first.

So apparently only data is updated while in the screenshot it clearly states the speeds will be increased. Unfair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-192257.webp
    Screenshot_20200904-192257.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 219
How will you apply them tho ? U might need to exhaust the 3.2TB of data first.
Well I will okay with some data from this TB part getting unused but I want to use data booster completely. It's like I had a ice cream cone and then suddenly jio gave me ice cream family pack of same flavor but I still want to finish that cone even if some part of family pack goes waste.

Back