Xiaomi Mi 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,887

Source

Either Mi 4 32GB or Mi 5?

Yup. And they are known to dump their excess stock here in India few weeks before the launch of the newer model.

they need something special this year with OnePlus hitting them in the 25K segment.

I would be really disappointed if they launch this for Sub 20k.

I just bough a K4-Note and this would have been a better buy for my purposes..

Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem

Xiaomi’s latest boasts a 5.15-inch screen, a fingerprint reader built into the home button, and a body made from “3D ceramic glass.” The phone weighs just 129 grams, and is loaded with up to 4GB of RAM and 128 gigs of storage.

It runs on a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor, as well as an Adreno 530 GPU that the company says will increase the phone’s performance by 40 percent, while dropping power consumption.

Additionally, the phone sports an extra-bright screen and has support for NFC. It has a 3000mAh battery, and supports a “quick charge” feature that Xiaomi says can get 2.5 hours of calling from just five minutes of being plugged in.

The Mi5 will retail for US$306 for the lowest-end model (3GB RAM, 32GB storage) and US$413 for the highest-end model (4GB RAM, 128GB storage). There are also a 64GB model that will sell for US$352. Sales start on March 1.

Back