Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router

I am considering buying the Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router. I can order a single unit and wait for 2-3 weeks for it to arrive from AliExpress or I can order 2-3 units and use the faster shipment option and split the charges with anyone interested here. Looking for interested folks!

Of course, there would be additional shipping charge for local shipment :P So maybe this is not that good of an idea.

Last edited:
Dang it..every MH order would be first shipped to Mumbai customs :/
Fingers crossed..

Been ordering from AliExpress from quite a while, received Bluetooth headset, Wireless Mouse, few mobile phones back cases. AliExpress is shipping to India only allowed items and not all, for Eg I can't order a mobile phone from them, however your friends experience is alert for everyone. How did he go through with it?

Happened just today. He had ordered it around a month back. As he didn't get it, he opened a dispute and got that reply from AliExpress. He has no clue what to do next.

I had ordered two iPhone cases a month back too ($3 in total). Haven't reached me yet. Not keeping any hopes after this saga.

It's always best to extend the purchase protection than raising the dispute as customs are entirely not in there hands, dispute can be raised if order are not getting tracked online, it's just my opinion.

So I've something called as "Buyer protection"
And it states that if I do not receive the item then an immediate refund..
That's gotta mean something right..[emoji1]

Buyer Protection Guarantees

Full refunds are not available in the following circumstances:

· Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)

· Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by natural disaster)

· Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of AliExpress.com

All right you win...I'm trying hard to make myself feel good ..[emoji24]
And every comment of yours is making me feel worse lol

Back