Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router

I am considering buying the Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router. I can order a single unit and wait for 2-3 weeks for it to arrive from AliExpress or I can order 2-3 units and use the faster shipment option and split the charges with anyone interested here. Looking for interested folks!

Of course, there would be additional shipping charge for local shipment :P So maybe this is not that good of an idea.

Last edited:
Got it delivered today, need to check once I reach home in the evening. Hope it will be with English version firmware. Took 22 days from the date of dispatch.

The problem of regular disconnection has started again :\

Change to English firmware.

I could not believe Chinese firmware was so bad till I installed English firmware.

The difference is day and night.

Hi people... was planning to buy the mi wifi router mini from AliExpress. Can anybody confirm that the torrent download functionality works with the stock firmware? I mean uploading the torrent file through the windows/android companion app and the router downloads the torrent to the usb storage connected. This is one important functionality I am looking for in this router, and it will really helpful if someone could confirm that this works.

never mind. there is a download feature and it seems to support torrents. i have never used it.

vwgAekV.png

desktop apps are in chinese... so not sure how to use the download feature.

Back