Xiaomi Redmi 3S - Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Or they brought very limited stocks today. Also Flipkart keeps crashing every time I hit buy now and the only time I got to the checkout page it went out of stock. Really frustrating as it's not possible to stay home every Wednesday.. :(

Next time, maybe try MI's own website as well in parallel... 21st seems to be the next sale..

So today was the third time I tried ordering the Redmi 3s Prime. I made the payment through my bank's debit card (got SMS from the bank that amount has been debited toward Flipkart) but while redirecting to Flipkart the website crashed : "Oops something went wrong!". A refresh took me back to the cart where the product status showed "Out of Stock"! So as it stands - the amount was debited from my account but I do not have a confirmed order or Order ID. And the Customer Support numbers are saying all executives are busy. How did Flipkart CS become so messed up?!

I guess the amount itself will get automatically credited back in a few days. As far as I know, they normally dont speed up the process here in India because of a phone call (i.e. mostly cause its automated )

Sent them 5 mails finally got a reply just now - "a refund request has been initiated". The last time I initiated a refund they took less than a week but that was more than a year ago.

Back