Yatra.com domain expired

maybe they ran out of money to pay for it !

Ok. As per whois, it has been renewed. Best part. The domain expired on 9th. For 2 days, nobody bothered. EPIC. And the worst part is that it has been renwed only for a year. I thought these companies renew for upto 10 years in advance.

Salman owns a majority stake in yatra.com. he will fund it from the big boss eps where he will get 5 crs per ep

yatra.com is back online. Someone is getting fired. It should be the CEO of the company.

Still not opening for me. Stupid MTNL DNS. Reminds me I have to switch the DNS to Google on Ubuntu as well.
Anyways yeah someone should. A goofup of this scale cannot be excused.

I don't renew for more than a year but I have multiple reminders set for all important domains :-P

If they had dues to the service provider, they would never keep their payment pending anymore.
This reminded me of those old days, domain expired and all your pending payments are pushed to banks, no matter how many times you begged earlier and your customer always had an excuse but with a expired domain All Excuses take a backseat.
Domains and hosting are Pre-paid still people ask providers to complete and submit the bill. :nono:

Back