Yatra.com YUVA

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Yatra.com Launches 'YUVA', a Universal Virtual Assistant /PR Newswire India/

Yatra Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: YTRA, OTCQX: YTROF), India's leading online travel company, has taken an innovative approach to delivering a personalized experience and launched - 'YUVA', which stands for Yatra Universal Virtual Assistant. A unique and first-of-its-kind "Hybrid approach" that allows customers to use both voice and text to communicate with YUVA and complete their travel bookings on the go. YUVA is available on the desktop, Android, IOS, Google Assistant and Facebook Messenger.

Supporting various Indian accents, YUVA enables intuitive voice-based customer interaction, answering questions related to flight bookings and providing expertise and relevant results in real time. No longer do customers have to search through content on the company's website, instead they can now interact directly with YUVA and obtain the information they need in an instant.

Users can search and book flights, apply multiple filters, rearrange and modify bookings. In addition users can interact with YUVA and obtain the relevant information through interactive voice communication. For example, 'Show me refundable non-stop flights from Delhi to Mumbai for next Sunday morning' or 'My wife and I would like to go to Delhi from Mumbai in business class on Christmas this year.'

Back