You Broadband has the worst service

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashujc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,277
ISP
YOU
It was down for 18 days. Service is pathetic. I am fed up and so as my friends. I regret by taking you BB. Customer support people says we are facing some issue, sorry for that, thats all they do. in between it started working and now every alternate day it doesn't work. I have used BSNL, Hathway & You till now. Among all worst is YOU. Now yet to try Airtel & ACT.
If you have which is better among Airtel & ACT, let me know. All I need is properly working connection.

I understand I went through a similar experience last week and am yet to post it on this forum ...

Ok.. So, in 2 weeks you got more details about the plans, got the connection and used it enough to say its great there :Boy Think:

That's unfortunate scenario. However in Ahmedabad, You Broadband doesn't have such intense problems. I've experienced outage problem once. And that too was for half day.
No FUP, excellent speed and reasonable price. This is going to be my third consecutive year with You. And there's a superb offer going on. Rs. 500 discount and 20% extra days.

Applied for YOU BB @ 8th FEb, but after a month still no one come for installation. Lots of follow up but west of time, every time new reason. MFs... Whoever reading this post and want to go for YOU BB, don't even go for YOU as per my understanding. For new connection i have to do this much of follow ups then what after they apply service and you have some problem.

Back