Zee Dish TV DTH customer support Toll Free Number

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
Dish Tv Toll Free No : 18001803474 ( Confirmed from the CC )

This is only for BSNL/MTNL Users.

Members are requested to share thier knowledge and info on Emails Id , Toll Free No , Acc No , Etc for DishTv.. Thnks

We already knew about this, but thanks anyway for sharing it. Actually this toll-free no is always busy whereas the paid ph no is not. So no use of it really, but thanks again for sharing.

^ Might be because of the fact that the number of lines on the Toll Free isn't sufficient to handle the load.

TRAI requires them to have toll free numbers for all customers. :D so they are clearly flouting the rules.

^ Might be because of the fact that the number of lines on the Toll Free isn't sufficient to handle the load.

Unfortunately, Dish TV is not the only company out there offering toll free nos. Toll free nos of all other companies work fine except for Dish TV. Doesnot speak good of so-called "India's No.1 DTH company". :P Just another gesture from Dish TV to show that they dont care for their customers..!

^ Really? I am not even aware of Tata Sky's TFN. I even asked CC and they said, "Sir, you can always call on this number, it is just a local call for you".

^^ Doesnt matter if TS has a Toll Free no or not ...! Whatever contact no it has, it ensures proper connectivity atleast. Not like Dish TV, keeps 2 or 3 nos, out of which only 1 is functional...!And Dish TV's CC, I once asked them when we would get Colors ch on our TV and the CC replied : "Are you not getting Colors on your TV ? Is it Black and White ? Please call your TV manufacturer..!" Totally unprofessional and dumb reps sitting out there in Dish TV CC..! Atleast the TS reps are professional..!

^^ Doesnt matter if Tata Sky DTH has a Toll Free no or not ...! Whatever contact no it has, it ensures proper connectivity atleast. Not like Dish TV, keeps 2 or 3 nos, out of which only 1 is functional...!

And Dish TV's CC, I once asked them when we would get Colors ch on our TV and the CC replied : "Are you not getting Colors on your TV ? Is it Black and White ? Please call your TV manufacturer..!"

Totally unprofessional and dumb reps sitting out there in Dish TV CC..! Atleast the Tata Sky DTH reps are professional..!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.

One more thing that I wanted to add: Even though I do manage to get to the customer care people of DishTV most of the time when I dial the toll free number, the call abruptly ends after 3 minutes and I have to do the unnecessary long formalities again :@.
Also the surprising part is that whenever I dial the west zone number of DishTV customer care from my landline I get a message that the number is not a local number :S.

i have struggled to get through zee tv customer care numbers myself. the toll free number has never worked for me. and the delhi based number... you might have to pay for around 10 calls to get one message across.

Back