Zee Dish TV DTH has absolutely pathetic customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter anuraganuj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,931

anuraganuj

ISP
Reliance
I had recharged using Credit card, i gt trans id and even SMS also of payment. but at same time i got non payment SMS also. When i logged in again i could find any payment history. I had recharged for Diamond pack earlier it was Maxi. I am calling CC since 8th Dec, daily spending avg 15 minutes on phone but they wont go beyond tape recorded that we din receive payment, i even sent out credit card statement in pdf also. Still nuts are not listening. Its si frustrating mentally. They say they will call back but i dont hear for them. Absolultely no care. anybody had such experience. what can i do this case. I have logged a complaint with Online consumer court. but that may take time.

The CC is very customer unfriendely. They have got no idea of situation and the problems of the cusotmers. BTw, how do one lodge a compaint online with consumer forum?

E-mails also helps in maintaining records of the conversation u had with the CC ..

The call centre people are very rude and almost test your patience. I think they really need to sort their customer services or i am moving out soon.

oh yeah. i noticed that emailing the customer is much better than calling them. it worked for me.

i had paid for renewal using my icici bank account.

even after 30 hours the money was not shown in my backend.

i made several calls. did not work. the customer care guy/gal just kept on saying that they cannot do anything till the payment is processed and reach them.

i then mailed the customer care email id. got a reply pretty soon asking me details about the payments.

i mailed a screenshot of icici bank payment and that worked for me as the dude sorted out the problem and credited the money in my account.

[email protected]

Back