• Thread starter Thread starter Dish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,683

Dish

ISP
Private
Does anyone have a problem with HBO picture quality?It's very wrost for us.:(

yes hbo channel will be little bit low in quality than other channels.I too get like that

For me HBO is wrost picture quality ever I have seen on Dish TV. I hope Dish Tv will removed this channel on their platform.:DThey can make any improvement for this channel since long time and Mr .Dish we know you made a many complains to Dish TV from other forum./

Even i can't find out any difference with naked eyes untill you watch this channels very closely and with full concentration. Only a few times i feelEven i can't find out any difference with naked eyes untill you watch this channels very closely and with full concentration. Only a few times i feel some pixelation on that and that too for one or two scenes but apart from that its good.

Me too can't find any difference. But when I swap between AXN and HBO, AXN seems to be more clearer.

Even i have compared the picture quality in both dishtv / Tata Sky and not able to find any difference..their might be very slight difference which we can't find out untill watched very closely.

yeah. if compared with AXN, HBO's quality seems to be poor!

Back