• Thread starter Thread starter greatsadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 8,804

greatsadiq

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
ISP
BSNL BroadBand
Here Is The Total List... You Have To Pick The Channels And Fill The Details and DISH TV Will Call You For Confirmation and Activation Of The Pack

TOO COSTLY...

Here Is FTA Channel List

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Did AnyOne Notice The FTA Channel List... Some Good Channels Ate They And Surprisingly TV5 Monde Is Included...

yikes.... Ten cricket for 100 bucks? Zee Khana Khazaana for 65? DishTV looks like digging its own grave.OK I see ZeeTV HD and ZeeCinema HD missing from the list. Is it that Zee now accepts that these channels are upscaled versions of the SD broadcast or what?

I think this worthless. The channel prices are too high and way beyond expectation. TRAI ordered this operators to provide channels individually but forgot to fix the max. price.I think time has come for India to move on to 'triple play' services on fiber or copper and ditch this good for nothing DTH services. At least you can expect a guarantee on prices which is highly unlikely for DTH operations.

Toooooo costly ! I would rather stick to Platinum pack worth Rs.325 per month.

They should rename it to "Suck your pick". Are they nuts to come up with this pricing?

Ha Ha TEN Cricket at Rs 100.These guys have made a mockery of TRAI.Lets wait for TRAI to strike back and bring a price cap.

I simply say they are "IDIOTS"................

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

TEN cricket in Airtel Rs 30.In Dish TV 100.I think it is the price for HD broadcast.

Back