• Thread starter Thread starter itssid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,613

itssid

ISP
Broadband
hey guys,
i have 3 connections at my place.i recently upgraded to platinum pack. after upgrading i lost all cnbc channels.so now for all channels i had to pay 309+27=336
the real problem started with my other 2 connections.those 2 connections r considered child connections. the child connection costs around 175rs. it does not have star,cnbc,sahara,ndtv n sports channels. if i want all the above channels then i have to pay 175+62(star pack excluding star one)+27(cnbc)+27(sahara)+27(ndtv channels)+100(all sports)+27(zoom,times now)+40(star one+some cartoon channels)+17(bbc,cnn)=502rs per connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think maxi package was much simple n affordable.

yeah. zee definitely has messed up with the new packages. i declined moving to platinum still i am moved to it from maxi after paying for this month. some channels are coming on the parent connection. while others are only coming on the child connection. makes no sense. how they manage the two connections. call center people are a bunch of idiots.

Same here And iam seriously thinking of cancelling my connections with these ROBBERS.

Back