Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo Cricket and Neo Sport????

aniket_potnis

ISP
BSNL
Do we really need neo sports.India is not playing their best in cricket, do we really need to pay some extra money for these guys?players are earning so much money from cricket and we are paying for that from our pocket.I Think indian should now look to other sports also.ie F1,Tennis,Soccor. we loose so much of working hours because of cricket.(6 hours daily for five days).which costs our nation.Let your mind speak about it?

Big Big NO.
I dont mind wasting some time and money if the guyz are playing really good. But the fact is the guyz are just bringing in more humiliation to the country the way they are playing. Yesterday's session close with india being not out for some 60+ runs, and now the situation is 160/5. And lets not expect ganguly and dhoni to do any miracle, both are hopeless.

I am interested more in ODI's and all the ODI's are available on dd1 so as a dishtv viewer i am not loosing any thing .so don't need neo sports.

Neo sports is needed , but it has no chance to come in future in dishtv , so it is waste of time in discussing Neo topics...

NEO content should be considered (www.neosports.tv). True Cricket lovers would certainly like to watch test match ir-respective of home team's performance. Then NEO also has sports like Soccer, Badminton, Golf, Racing, etc; which many sports lovers would be interested & its duty of all opeators to provide the channel (so DISH TV must provide NEO & Tata Sky must provide ZEE SPORTS)

For your kind Info, England ODI's starting from NOV 14 th will NOT be telecasted in DD . It is LIVE and EXCLUSIVE in NEO SPORTS.This is the decision taken by BCCI, that Prasar Bharthi will not claim for the Telecast rights.So, DISH TV and SD viewers might miss the series:wall:

For your kind Info, England ODI's starting from NOV 14 th will NOT be telecasted in DD . It is LIVE and EXCLUSIVE in NEO SPORTS.

This is the decision taken by BCCI, that Prasar Bharthi will not claim for the Telecast rights.

So, DISH TV and SD viewers might miss the series:wall:

where did u get this news???

Neo Cricket is a crap channel alteast for me..but what to do, we have to see India matches.. their presentation makes me sick... that fuxing arun lal , laxman sivaramakrishna and other idiots make me sick with their fuxing commentaries.. ravi shastri was as usual good... I d say Neo Sports a good channel for sports lovers, as it shows soccer, racing, golf, etc...I would rather pray for Espn Star or Ten sports to get rights for Home matches.. BCCI should ban Neo Cricket... :madness:

Back