• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,087

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good News for all Dishtv subscribers, as Dishtv launched new recharge offer Pay 3 and Get 4. This offer is only available on recharge of Silver Saver and Gold Saver Packs. That Recharge your Silver Saver Pack for 3 months and get 4 months viewing in total (Extra One Month free)Similarly if you recharge your Gold Saver Pack for 3 months then you will get 4 months viewing of Gold Saver Pack (Extra 1 Month Free viewing).

That means it's 33% extra.. Why doesn't dishtv extend this offer to platinum pack?

Similar Offer is their in Platinum Pack as well where you should pay for 5 months and get 6 Months subscription.

Check link for more details:
Pay Term Offer

If any subscriber currently running in Silver or Gold pack and recharge there respective packs for 3 months; the Silver and Gold pack will be updated into Silver Saver and Gold Saver pack for 3 months.That means; free upgrade.One month free offer will not be applicable for the Silver and Gold customers. They will only upgraded in Saver packs.That means Silver and Gold Pack customers are also getting the discounts from Dish TV.* Silver Pack : 3 months recharge value Rs. 375/- (Rs. 125/- x 3) Pack enjoyed for 3 months: Silver Saver (Rs. 450/- for 3 months)Total discount Rs. 75/- (Rs. 25/- per month)* Gold Pack: 3 months recharge value Rs.630/- (Rs. 210/- x 3) Pack enjyoed for 3 months: Gold Saver (Rs. 750/- for 3 months)Total discount Rs. 120/- ( Rs. 40/- per months)Ghar Ayi Jindagi will Discounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Recharge and get fooled at the end of your validity, like they've been deducting days whenever i have less than a month to recharge.i never had pending payment, never ordered anything except platinum plan, but this is happened thrice now, they deduct 10 days and their stupid cc executive says SMS Was wrongly sent or there wasa system error.Why do you run such a crap system, HUH.I no longer trust DISH TV.I am sure there will be some hidden surprise to RIP your money when you recharge for 5 months, they'll simply kick you after4-5 month saying, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Well if you are facing any such issue of reducing validity automatically then i would suggest you to mail dishtv customer care and hope it will be rectified soon.

Email id: [email protected]

If any subscriber currently running in Silver or Gold pack and recharge there respective packs for 3 months; the Silver and Gold pack will be updated into Silver Saver and Gold Saver pack for 3 months.

That means; free upgrade.

One month free offer will not be applicable for the Silver and Gold customers. They will only upgraded in Saver packs.

That means Silver and Gold Pack customers are also getting the discounts from Dish TV.

* Silver Pack : 3 months recharge value Rs. 375/- (Rs. 125/- x 3)
Pack enjoyed for 3 months: Silver Saver (Rs. 450/- for 3 months)

Total discount Rs. 75/- (Rs. 25/- per month)

* Gold Pack: 3 months recharge value Rs.630/- (Rs. 210/- x 3)
Pack enjyoed for 3 months: Gold Saver (Rs. 750/- for 3 months)

Total discount Rs. 120/- ( Rs. 40/- per months)

Ghar Ayi Jindagi will Discounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good work dude. But not mentioned advanced opt out request means if any person wants to come back in previous pack after availing the offer. He can give request to dealer at the time of pay or to cust care any time during renewal date. If he does so he wil not have to pay 40rs dwngradation charge.

Back