Zee Dish TV DTH on 2 satellites

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,294
Way too far away. By that time, I am not sure exactly how many viewers would Dish TV have... The satellite is scheduled to launch in May, 08. It would take another couple of weeks atleast to become operational. Till that time I am not sure how many new channels (if any) would Dish tv launch...

Yes when they have new Transponder they don't have viewers. Also Dish Tv is expert to lie:In Augest they told that they are planning to channel numbers to 200 but still don't have.:D

I Think Dishtv Gonna Be No 1 As Thier Channel Capacity Goes On Incresing And Thier Pricing Is Too Good As Tata Sky Charge Are More Forget Abt Quality But If U Get Same Chns But In More Cost Why U R Going For That So Dishtv Is Best

Good news for DISHTV user, DISHTV planning to purchase a new satellite which will accompany exsiting satellite NSS6. So now there's chance for DISHTV to increase channels and even improve existing channels quality by increasing channel transmission rate by catering channels on new available TP's.

lets hope its not a gimmick to retain the customers back, and they really go for a channel upgrade.:)

Well i don't think so, i think its a real news and soon they will launch this satellite,

Good news for DISHTV user, DISHTV planning to purchase a new satellite which will accompany exsiting satellite NSS6. So now there's chance for DISHTV to increase channels and even improve existing channels quality by increasing channel transmission rate by catering channels on new available TP's.
Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge > Chandra to own satellite, ties up with ProtoStar
ok, surely this will be great news for all dishtv subscribers, can any body have any idea about the name of that satellite and how many TP's are their on that satellite.

It would be a blow to TS if they increase the channels and as well as clarity. Even TS marketing people can't support TS after that.

That's right, with this dishtv has more number of transponder which allow them more space for new channels to be added and enhance their quality , services , no of channels. And i hope with this dishtv will go far ahead of any other dth provider in future.

Its indeed a good new for all dishtv fans and for all subscribers of dishtv now they can enjoy enhance services and more channel space that is a chance of adding up more channels on dishtv.

Back