ISP
BSNL DATA1 home unlimited
hello all
enjoy zeetv hd , espn hd, zee cinema hd and discovery hd screens
ESPN HD

ZEETV HD

discovery HD

ZeeCinema HD

hi,Does the Espn HD have the same programs of our normal espn channel?

hi,
Does the Espn HD have the same programs of our normal espn channel?

nope this is special hd feed for world cup

I wonder why the screens have an incorrect aspect ratio, they all look not HD at all because in HD the aspect ratio is perfect, as in everybody in the picture does not look squeezed wider, or looks fatter than a person actually is. I hope these are not from normal Zee Cinema where the picture is just captured and changed to wider mode forcefully....Just my perspective...

I wonder why the screens have an incorrect aspect ratio, they all look not HD at all because in HD the aspect ratio is perfect, as in everybody in the picture does not look squeezed wider, or looks fatter than a person actually is. I hope these are not from normal Zee Cinema where the picture is just captured and changed to wider mode forcefully....Just my perspective...

brotehr belive it or not i dont care

its full hd 1920*1080 pixel
its 16:9 ratio perfect

hd is itself 16:9 ratio thats why they are wider...

--------------------------------------------

Jatin's observation is correct.. It is not actually a picture taken on HD-camera in 16:9 aspect ration.. It is a normal 4:3 camera picture extrapolated into 16:9 aspect ration and transmitted... People are just happy because of the clarity of the picture..but the aspect-ratio is not just right...

Hey I'm very new i this DTH world, am only a rook:iomg:ie , but am enthusiast and very keep on receiving FTA channels. I also wish to hook up a FTA reciver card to my PC, i just saw this picture posted, wgich shows a zeetv hd grab on PC, could you guide me a way to do this, which app are you using and what hardware is needed?? is it channel master by sharp_c :inodding:

IT MAYBE full hd 1080i but it is not 1080p

Back