Zee Dish TV Silver Pack @ Rs 125 Per Annum!

• Thread starter Thread starter greatsadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,487

greatsadiq

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
ISP
BSNL BroadBand
What Crap Information DISH TV Website Is Giving. Earlier Zee Studio Was Added in South Silver Pack and Colors In Platinum Pack Now The Information Is That North Silver Pack With All Sports and General Entertainment Channels For Rs 125 Per Annum... Plus Lots Of Mistakes In the Logos... For Example Zee Cinema LOGO With Star Gold Name... CHECK OUT Dish TV Website

Rs 125 per annum!!which deal is this?? Pls post the link..

are they obligated to provide it if ordered now?would be willing to go with a 10 year subscription.

Check Out The Logo Of Zee Cinema With Name Star Gold In South Silver Pack... All Sports Channels Added In North Silver, A-La-Carte Packages Missing... I Have Mailed Them With An Attachment Of Their Website Pic... Lets See..

Dish TV website is known for throwing in errors in some way or the other. So this is nothing new. Also HBO is named as MGM in one page..!! I think Dish TV gets its website designed from final yr college students who are doing their projects..!

like most other subhash chandra ventures.... i bet chandra launched an IT company during the boom time. and well he hired the cheapest people he could find. and these people are now maintaining the zee dish tv website.

Very poorly handled website such information misleads customers.

Back