• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,685

MSK_SAN

ISP
BSNL DATA ONE
:thumb: Hi Guys Tommorow Zee Tamizh Channel Launching .. :thumb:

:huh:But It Will Come On Sun Direct Or Not:huh:

Source : Today Hindu Paper 1st Page ...

Hi,Dish TV has already included in its transponder list src. Satcodx, SD Viewers hav to wait for some more days has v r waiting fr many tamil channel,

I think zee tamil will come in SD soon as SD is having almost all zee turner channels in their bouquet:thumb:

I think zee tamil will come in SD soon as SD is having almost all zee turner channels in their bouquet:thumb:

Arun...The CC are still giving a standard reply...the channel under process and you will get the same after the process and testing are over?. I asked him you are having the channel under testing for years like ESPN, Star Sprts, Isaiaruvi, jaya max, neo, etc., so this is also one more in the list. But same answer.. Dont know when it will come... but surely it will come one day i guess..

ya they have the standard reply.for eg:if u call now and ask for Neo then they will reply the same thing.I asked the CC people why u r trelling the same dialogue for each and every channel they told me that they dont want to give any wrong info to its customers.:wall:

main reason why i mentioned that it will available is bcz of the quote

Zee Enterprises Ltd, one of the country's leading entertainment groups, is all set to launch its Tamil channel again. Zee Tamizh, the new 24 hours entertainment channel, will be launched with in six months so said by the group's South CEO G Ramprasad yesterday. According to him, they will come out with a Malayalam channel too along with the Tamil channel.

Ramprasad told this correspondent, \"The Tamil channel world is not new to Zee Group. We launched Bharathi an entertainment channel, 5 years back which was a failure due to many reasons. What we lacked was technical expertise as well as good content. We hope that our new team will be able to handle the channel now and make it a huge success.\"

The company, he said, had recruited V Chandrasekhar as the business head for Zee Tamizh and is scouting for a person to lead the Malayalam channel. The group is also planning to distribute the channel to all subscribers through DTH players like Sun, Tata and Dish with clear signals. Presently, there are 20 Tamil channels among which 13 are general entertainment channels, five and two are news channels - Sun and Jaya. Soon Kalaignar will also launch a 24 hours channel.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exclusive/2008/zee-tv-tamil-channel-110208.html

zee tamizh seams to be a clone of jaya tv, i saw the news and the news reader from jaya tv was reading the news. in the news they were telling zee tamizh has got huge response for the channel(?):S all the movies they showed today ppl never heard of the names of the movies.

zee tamizh seams to be a clone of jaya tv, i saw the news and the news reader from jaya tv was reading the news. in the news they were telling zee tamizh has got huge response for the channel(?):S all the movies they showed today ppl never heard of the names of the movies.

Yes, u r right. It seem to be clone of Jaya tv. Also it is true that there is no crispness in the news. The channel is telecasting news for the sake of telecasting it.

Yes, u r right. It seem to be clone of Jaya tv. Also it is true that there is no crispness in the news. The channel is telecasting news for the sake of telecasting it.

when i heard the voice in news i thought iam seeing jaya tv then only i realised it was jaya tv new reader now in zee tamil:o

Hey..ZEE tamil launching tommorrow.. but where did you see the news and the clone of programs from Jaya TV? Was it there is Test signal.

Hey..

ZEE tamil launching tommorrow.. but where did you see the news and the clone of programs from Jaya TV? Was it there is Test signal.

it is launched today already
, 3 spl super flop movies - silanerangalil, akku, aadum koothu first time in tv.:p

Back