ZeeTurner 3-year distribution deal with Ten Sports,

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,300
Do you mean to say that out of 150 channels, 135 channels are either star corp channels channels or FTA channels?

No. 60 Channels are FTA right now and we can watch them with a simple receiver.BTW what the excat number of channels TS has? Lets leave those active services and showcase, Promo etc., So that it will be easy to calculate. Around 15 channels are from Star Group. Few more are affiliated so they will be even more.

Lets say 130 TV Channels for eg., leaving those active and other channels. Still 90% of that 130 channels comes to 113 channels. So by your count if we leave 60 FTA channels still 53 channels are pay channels out of this 53 pay channels leave 15 star channels eventually it comes to 38. Do you mean to say out of these 38 channels are only pay channels i doubt on that as there 15 sun channels are there,2 Neo channels are there, 2 UTV channels are there, Bindass Channel is there, and of course count on those ZEE and Sony bouqet too.

@Dhoni60 FTA channels out of 140-150 channels make it 90% ... Nice brain ... :DU have so much of knowledge but still TS fooled u ... Hats off to them :D

are you online asdfgf Mr. Dhoni is online:). He wants to say something about FTA channels in TS. @ Hitman,We need to teach Mr. Dhoni a lot and we need to educate him also:hysterical:

I wonder alien knows indian languages too:hysterical:

@hitmanI have replied to you in another thread. This thread is drifting offtopic. I have said a big NO when Ajuravi asked "Do you mean..." and then came with the channel list. But still you people are sticking with that old post :( Come and read the newer posts :) Just check Satcodx3.com and see the channel lists. You will know that 60 channels are FTA.

Back