• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,725

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered thatball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this problem, NASAscientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen thatwrites in zero gravity, upside-down, on almost any surface includingglass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C. TheRussians used a pencil.

lol, very funny. but is it really true or someone just made the joke?

i know their rivalry. 10 yrs back i remember there was a game made by VR soccer and demo had 2 teams, usa and russia. now in reality russia was way better in soccer then usa. but those guys purposely made usa players more intelligent than russian.u cud score many goals if u play as USA and comp as russia. but if u chose to be russia and comp as usa than it wud be bit tough fight from comp

oh and russian girls are far more beautiful than americans...:rolleyes:

i know their rivalry. 10 yrs back i remember there was a game made by VR soccer and demo had 2 teams, usa and russia. now in reality russia was way better in soccer then usa. but those guys purposely made usa players more intelligent than russian.

u cud score many goals if u play as USA and comp as russia. but if u chose to be russia and comp as usa than it wud be bit tough fight from comp

Heh, yeah, that was one of the only games that I bought and played on my 486 IBM PC. I had the full version, and I remember that China and Russia were the two most weak weakest teams.

Back