• Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 8,674

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Ok, IBF is approaching the 200,000 milestone. I had planned to give out some freebies when we touched the 100,000 milestone. Nothing came out of it.I guess this is the time to make amends...Suggestions needed...Freebies for:1. Top 5 Posters or2. Vote for most helpful 5 postersWhat would be a good freebie? I have these things in mind...Firefox Tee-ShirtsUbuntu Tee-ShirtsXKCD Tee-ShirtsCustomized Mugs from services like Zoom.inI had prefer an option that accepts PayPal! Let's do it this time around. I owe you guys a lot!Cheers. Sushubh

wow nice, those will be some lucky top 5 posters :D

2. Vote for most helpful 5 posters

This should be the criteria for selection rather than top 5 posters. :)

@vishal: one of those listed things :P i am not exactly doing very well financially from ads. :P

This should be the criteria for selection rather than top 5 posters. :)

Spot on. +1. The same was in my mind too... :)

Make it top 1000 Helpers, then there is a slight chance for me :Psince my net is down, i have to wait to see till tomorrow to see the replies ;)

2. Vote for most helpful 5 posters This shud be the only criteria. Racking up post counts by one liners is very easy, but not of much value most of the time.

Yeah... How do we do the nominations and after the noms do we have a poll? BTW - Awesome giveaway Sushubh! Lucky freebies for the top 5 helpers! Why not make it top 10?

Back