2 Lakh Posts Approaching

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 8,674
cyberwiz and essbebe from the list.but what about oldies? coolbuddy_79 was very very helpful! :)

Hmm, coolbuddy seems to have disappeared. Was a nice and helpful guy.

I thought I would be nominated but oh well... My vote goes to cyberwiz and essbebe and a close third is seshu though I don't see much of him.

I have PMed the selected members. I guess they did not like the format of the message :(

here are some links to check out the goodies (stuff I had order for myself if i had this option!) they can select! i think it's cool to let the guys pick their own stuff?

Mozilla Store ( :( does not offer PayPal)

https://shop.canonical.com/ seems to be a good option. address could be a problem. they only ship to address registered with the account. i will check if i can send a gift to another address.

xkcd store i ordered one for myself. all seems to be well here.

Wikipedia Merchandise : CafePress.com should be ok as well... i had tried ordering cafepress in the past. the stuff never reached my place (indian postal department!). things might be better now. :)

OperaStuff - Get your fan items! : CafePress.com for opera fans...

Snapfish:Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums and Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish and ZoomIn: store, share, and print digital photos at low prices are also good if you want a mug. i guess i can make an exception here (paypal problem). :P

Thanks @ Vishal for remembering me and the nomination and the vote :)

I will be away for few more months ( recovering from an accident ... )

hi seshu good to see you back... hope you recover quickly and are well :)

yay i got "The PM" from sushubh! ehehe

update: received the first set of tidbits from canonical today - ubuntu stickers and pens, reached in 7 working days (9 days if you include the weekend in between). i chose the "registered air mail" option. this was a test purchase. just now ordered the keychain and 1gb usb flash drive, lets see if that reaches without hassles... :dance: thanks a lot sushubh!

Back