2 Mbps Speed For Mtnl Broadband Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter seshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,068
  • Views Views 125,675
i was out of town for past few days n when i'm back, still no 2 mbps upgrade for me.... will try Apoorv's trick soon....

:( No man, this is not done. Those losers downgraded me...not to 288, but to 256 :( . Well I think that it's OK, because I had downloaded all that I could in the days when I had 2 Mbps. So no regrets now. I had run out of things to download. Now I think it's normal, as I'm back to good old 256. I'll still call up Shubhendu tomorrow, and try to get 288 Kbps at least.

yeah, even i was over the 2 mbps craze in less than a week...then u can't think of stuff to download :oISPs should think on those terms...give us speed and we won't misutilize it :rolleyes:

i truly agree with you coolbud... as i had airtel unlimited, there not much thing left to download except for the latest movies....i have craze for online vids n radio... thats y i need an high speed unlimited connec...hopin to get one sooner - 2 + MBPS UNLIMITED.......... ;-)

hey man, congrats there on finally getting 2 mbps... :D :P

QUOTE(ashishgoel @ Mar 9 2007, 02:28 AM) [snapback]82656[/snapback]
Man!!! the call to Mr. Shubendu works... i'm on 2 MBPS now.....

its feelin gr8......[/b]

I hope he gets transferred to Mumbai, he can help us folks here then... BTW are there any individuals in this city who can help?

shubhendu ka no. lo to aapka bhi number aa jaayega :P

but as i see u r on unlimited, so even he can't do anything there... :(

Oops..after two months and praying daily that my number should not come..Im finally back to 256 from 2MBPS..my download from 230 KBPS yeah..i used usenet servers :) came down to 25 kbps :( and im half stuck with Lost :(Im from Mumbai..no love lost with MTNL..as those guys are still the best..just somehow i would have to turn this around..Im preparing for a long night and long calls and 100 trips to MTNL offices.

Back