2 Mbps Speed For Mtnl Broadband Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter seshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,068
  • Views Views 125,675
Yo Snake1 yes i purposely typed that .....We made our first conversation on that nick remember "Atleast respect my Name lols :P ".You were asking me percenatge of trust i had in MTNL upgrading speed in mumbai to 2MBPS...... well i increase it to 98%BSNL's 2 Mbps broadband @ Rs 250 a month

I'd be ok with a 5gb day d/l limit and NU as usual with 2mbps speed throughout.Tho a fully u/l pack wud be the best :) Atleast 512k..

QUOTE(MtnlPacked @ Dec 23 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]71445[/snapback]
Yo Snake1 yes i purposely typed that .....We made our first conversation on that nick remember "Atleast respect my Name lols :P ".

You were asking me percenatge of trust i had in MTNL upgrading speed in mumbai to 2MBPS...... well i increase it to 98%

BSNL's 2 Mbps broadband @ Rs 250 a month

WTF :o :blink: those suckers cant provide unlimited data cap and now planning to increase speed ? :unsure: thats not gonna happen with MTNL Mumbai

who said wont happen with MTNL mumbai?waise mujhe bhi lagta hain ke nahi hoga. mumbai is always givenless priority when giving service and high priority when taking money:(

It will happen in mumbai too....Don't worry out guys.........I ain't loosing this bet snake1 lolzzzLet Us C on 1 st Jan

the data caps for bsnl have been increased.... so it would be the same for mtnl too :)i dont want unlimited if its with a static ip... night plan @ 1mbps/2mbps with dynamic ip is way better ;)

Back