MTNL Mumbai [2014 Nov] Morning Speed Very Low...Evening Speed OK.

• Thread starter Thread starter scott274
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,451
agree. i guess anil provided a cheaper n shittier deal. mtnl wud not mind to route via a cablewalla too if he gave a cheaper option than rcom lol

I am not sure if you guys know that Reliance owns FLAG which is one of the largest provider of internet backbones on this planet. MTNL probably does not have their own international gateways so they have to use one of the other service providers.

I am not sure if you guys know that Reliance owns FLAG which is one of the largest provider of internet backbones on this planet. MTNL probably does not have their own international gateways so they have to use one of the other service providers.
if i remembr u were using reliance boradband. did u have frequent disconnections? what was the uptime?

Had issues for a month when the local gateway power backup blew up. Otherwise quite stable.

Right now the local gateway is actually housed in the premises of local branch of Bharatiya Mahila Bank. the problem happened when the bank construction work was going on. Now that the branch is operational, the power backup is fixed and there are little to no downtimes. The disconnection while the network is not being used is annoying though. Especially since the fucking stupid login page does not load all the time and I cannot run the python script I use on my desktop on my mobile (or dad's chromebook).

Back