220bx1 modem not working properly

• Thread starter Thread starter rajbir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,173
@members/rajbir/
Summary:data light should remain on in idle condition it should not blink.and frequent disconnections occur.

Change to default value 129600 Inform Interval. ( probably milliseconds)
If there is some problem the modem is remotely controlled and will reestablish a connection.
Still any problem call Airtel CC. They may try, by replacing the modem, 220BX1(one) seems to work faultlessly for me.. Your Line stats are good.

How is the D/L speed when you surf ? is there freq disconnections also ?

sufring speed is between 160 to 180kbpsyup frequent disconnections occurlike server not found comes and when i press reload button the site opens quickly

If your tariff is 256Kbps speed seems normal. will vary. Max 32KB/secAn 1 MB file will take approx 30 to 40 seconds to download.Did you change client tr 069 settings or disable it and try ?Ensure all phones connected AFTER the splitter.

If your tariff is 256Kbps speed seems normal. will vary. Max 32KB/sec
An 1 MB file will take approx 30 to 40 seconds to download.

Did you change client tr 069 settings or disable it and try ?

Ensure all phones connected AFTER the splitter.
mine is 128kbps ul plan ratio 1:1
i have changed the value of tr 069

Main idea now is to locate frequent disconnection problems.Uncheck all mod options except G DMT in modem and try. Speed tweaks at this speed 128Kb may not help much.If you share your bandwidth with another person you are as good as a dial up connection at 56 Kbps speed !ChangeTariff plan if possible. Airtel changes within three days. send email to CC and confirm

Main idea now is to locate frequent disconnection problems.
Uncheck all mod options except G DMT in modem and try.
Speed tweaks at this speed 128Kb may not help much.
If you share your bandwidth with another person you are as good as a dial up connection at 56 Kbps speed !
ChangeTariff plan if possible. Airtel changes within three days. send email to CC and confirm
wow it solved my problem
i unchecked all mod options except G dMT
now the data light is also stable

/members/rajbir/
Three cheers to Airtel !
Super Frame Errors:1488, HEC Errors:384 in the Upstream. check ur line
To close the thread,
Please recheck this page and post screen shot . ( with page showing modulation ) Your attainable D/L u/l speed also might have changed. Also to confirm whether the errors have disappeared.
of line stats adsl page .

Your old report :http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/capricrazzy/untitled.jpg
Thanks.

there is not much change is stats
bt errors are less and 4m past 2 hours no disconnections at all

Thanks. If you are interested you can do this test also. in same page . see left side bottom.

mine

ADSL BER Test - Result
The ADSL BER test completed successfully.
Test Time (sec): 20
Total Transferred Bits: 0x00000000023A3000
Total Error Bits: 0x0000000000000000
Error Ratio: 0.00e+00

Back