2Mbps @ 1,899 rental

• Thread starter Thread starter Demon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,008
ISP
BSNL
-:Edited:-
I've been a long time MTNL 999/- user but I tried the 2 Mbps plan back in 2009 and was quite unsatisfied with the download speed. I was getting around 160 kBps while I should have been getting 250 kBps+ . So I switched back to 1 Mbps because they said that the exchange does not have the capacity to keep up with the 2 Mbps speed to its maximum. But since now that they have launched 4.1 Mbps plan, I am curious what is the DL speed 2 Mbps users are getting these days?

MTNL in Noida?

I get arnd 210KBps on my 2 Mbps connection......... use to get 230-240KBps when my line wasnt restricted.......

chromaniac said:
MTNL in Noida?
Demon said:
So, I am in U.P. and using BSNL. 799/- to get only 512Kbps UL. I've been a long time MTNL 999/- user but I tried the 2 Mbps plan back in 2009 and was quite unsatisfied with the download speed. I was getting around 160 kBps while I should have been getting 250 kBps+ . So I switched back to 1 Mbps because they said that the exchange does not have the capacity to keep up with the 2 Mbps speed to its maximum. But since now that they have launched 4.1 Mbps plan, I am curious what is the DL speed 2 Mbps users are getting these days
Do you have ADHD?

ok. i need to clarify something. i added mtnl broadband to the title. i change headlines on the forum to make them clearer. apparently, i got it wrong this time around.
what exactly is the OP asking for because i could not understand his query.

chromaniac said:
what exactly is the OP asking for because i could not understand his query.
The question is directed towards BSNL users (in Noida?) who are on a 2 mbps plan. The OP wants to know what is their actual download speed.

Back