2Mbps Night Unlimited @99/- pm on Tata Broadband!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishikesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 91,215
Status
Not open for further replies.
just called them they have no terms and conditions and everything is on their website..only thing fishy is "up to 2 mbps" which is a cloak every isp uses ..i do not know much about tata services but heard they are not upto standards and one more thing they said its a cable connection which means wires on trees and poles flying to your pc..never impressive unless they meant underground cables..and also if they are involving local cable operators i am sure in coming time it will start sucking...local cable wallahs are master in throttling speeds and using for extra customers and their own run cyber cafes..anyways i have called them up and they will let me know if they can provide connection at my residence..will opt for three months plan..

All broadband privders have upto 2 mbps.

Well .... I have called in .... now. I am going to Tata BB with time based plan 360 and with 99 rs thrown in for 9-9 unlimited 2 MBPS ... Will come to know about it actualls that come with me. Still my first choice will be BSNL as I have more faith on the system that works but you cannot see any progress.... he he hee heee

i have been using tata indicom prepaid plan quick power 360 since the last 1 month. i get consistent 200 KB/sec at all times. have had very few problems. i've just subscribed to this plan. pretty good offer for anyone who has a time based plan.

All broadband privders have upto 2 mbps.

they all copied it from MTNL :p

i called them y'day. and the cc told me ., i have 2 pay 1922/- for 3 months including 2mbps 9-9 plan, also including 500 for installation charges.,but they havent told me which regular plan will i get., as 9-9 2mbps is add on plan.,so if i wanna use net in day time., what i have to do.,also they said the 2mbps 9-9 plan is only for prepaid....not for postpaid.,

Hmm, even am considering getting this NU plan as a second connection. Don't wanna give up Airtel cuz it's workin well otherwise *touchwood* and am gonna need it for daytime usage in any case, plus the fact that my voice plan is an add-on to the broadband plan(the 300 pulses for 200 bucks one).Waiting on some feedback from S Delhi users regarding uptime, speeds and connectability (NAT status).

Waiting on some feedback from S Delhi users regarding uptime, speeds and connectability (NAT status).

Anyone here from south delhi...

Time based plans cost about Rs.10 per hour on average, so if someone downloads 6 hours a day in saturdays and sundays and for rest of the days, 2 hours a day, total 100 hours will be needed in a month. Also 12 hours of free download in every night. So actually, oneis getting 100+ (12X30)=460 hours of 2MBps bandwidth for about 1100/- a month. I think its pretty good as compared to BSNL. Even if average speed becomes 1MBps or so, in 460 hours one can download about 160 GB of data in a month!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back