3 months of nightmare with Tata Indicom!

• Thread starter Thread starter meaculpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,024
Status
Not open for further replies.
you will never get a reply from the sarkari babus like - "we've not yet reached your building". No ways! They're always there for your service!

Besides, you dont need to do a THING to get a new connection. If you own an MTNL phone, just call 1504 ( toll free ) from your landline........

Thats precisely what MTNL told me :( that they do not have Triband in my locality.

My landline has been shifted to new address, but Triband is not available in this complex. The day I get bugged enough to visit my bank for 10 Rs DD, I will raise RTI to know why :confused:

Besides, you dont need to do a THING to get a new connection. If you own an MTNL phone, just call 1504 ( toll free ) from your landline and tell them you want a TriBand connection and the plan that you would like. They'll give you a docket no.
Few day back when I asked them over phone 1500 or 1504 that I want to change my plan from TriB Bphone to 590Nu and phone plan to 250 ,they told that I will have to write an application for change of broadband plan and to deposit the same in sanchar(Sp?) haat ,but at the same time they told me that they can change my Telephone plan over phone or I can do that online as well ,but not Broadband .I can't understand what iproblem do they have in changing the BB plan over phone or via online .:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :O

BTW I tried to register online. The module does not work most of the time. I gave up after 7 attempts

Visit the local exchange and fill the form. If you do it online or via phone, they will put you in the normal plan which is pay per use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back