32" LED TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter newuser990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,434
ISP
local
Im planning to buy a 32" LED TV.my usage will mainly be watching TV thru local cable STB and occasionally watching dvdrip;720p rip movies(normal 700-900MB avi,mkv and mp4 types we get from torrents) either thru HDMI or USB connection.I dont need anything like 3D or smart feature.just a basic simple TV?

I am looking for the cheapest option available.

i have some queries:
1. whats the use of more than 1 HDMI and USB ports?why would someone need more than one port of these?

2. is it worth going for FULL HD 32" LED or HD ready is enough.viewing distance will be around 10 feet.

3. These 4 TVs seem to have similar features.can you think of any reason why i shouldn't be buying one of these,specially LG ones.but Toshiba one is really cheap and has 3 years warranty.
Samsung 32EH4003 32 inches LED TV - Samsung: Flipkart.com
LG 32LN541B 32 inches LED TV - LG: Flipkart.com
LG 32LN5110 32 inches LED TV - LG: Flipkart.com
Toshiba 32P2305ZE 32 inches LED TV - Toshiba: Flipkart.com

4. which Tvs offer more than 1 year warranty?

5. Any brand of TV i should avoid at all cost?

I am not one of those guys who really care about little bit of difference in video quality so i am not willing to analyze them under a microscope.I think all of these low-end TVs have more or less same video quality.right?

Yaa my mistake, its just that in general terms full HD is 1080p, and we generally download 720p and 1080p content so its fixed in my head that HD ready is 720p and Full HD is only 1080p. You're right HD stb does provide 1080i resolution.

Upvote 0
Thanks Guys.i think HD ready is fine for me.dont see the benefit of going for Full HD as 720p is the most i will ever watch on it for the next few years...will go and check prices of samsung and LG soon.

Upvote 0

Back