3G Unlimited usage, for existing Unlimited customers for 6 months confirmed.

• Thread starter Thread starter ramli7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,489

ramli7

Regular
ISP
3G BSNL ( K4505 ), ADSL BBand
Today evening, BSNL official from Chennai Mandhaveli CSC, called to me and replied to my petition / complaint dated 9th March.

She said that it is confirmed from their office, that my plan will continue to be unlimited for 6 months from the date of my account opened.

I have taken 3G post paid unlimited plan on 18th Oct 2010. So till 17th April 2011, my account will continue to be unlimited. From 18th April, it will be limited to 15GB.

I have to thank CRO at CSC Kodambakkam, Mr.Sundhar ( ...officer ) at Mandhaveli office who has taken much pain to get my petition processed and the Madam ( another officer from Mandhaveli ) finally disposed the petition, by calling and revealing the decision to my home.

Thanks for all of them.

I hope, this will help other existing unlimited customers also, to confirm from their local officials.

So the existing unlimited postpaid customers can enjoy unlimited usage for 6 months from the date of taking their plan, off course with capped or full speed as the fate may be. ( for me 512 Kbps !! ) :thumb:

already known. :smile:

^^ that is known and is quite obvious. No company can change promised benifits midway,its illegal.Hrd somewhere that bsnl is going to reintroduce unlimited plans after the network upgrade,both the 3G and Nib network.

whats new abt this?

This is what happening now!

Previously in Chennai, nobody has authentically replied to me.

Back