• Thread starter Thread starter oracle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,868

oracle

ISP
tataindicom
Dear Friends
This is my second post here. I have seen many of you are interested getting a big tv connection but could not get due to some reasons. I am happy to share with you that I have arranged 4 connections for you. But I am really sorry that I could not provide it beyond Mumbai. So keep posting here the reason that why you want it? The best 4 will get it. I will post their name here tomorrow. The deadline to post here is 5pm tomorrow (14thJuly2008).The best 4 have to pm me the address where they want the connection. The address should be within Mumbai.

COST: 2500(including handling charges )

NOTE: I request all those who are going to post their request here not to mention their address, contact no. etc. I will not responsible if any one post the address , contact no here and it is misused as it is a public forum. Just put the reason why you want the connection and i will pm the best 4 answers.

So hurry up 24 hours left only.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

u wrote first paragraph as if u wud give it for FREE to first 4 :p

Yeh, thats correct... hope he gets his Krrazy 4 soon!!! LOL :hysterical:

I felt like he/she is associated with BIG TV's marketing team and is trying to lure people to provide their views/feedback etc.!:P

lolz, thats what i was wondering, why this competition when he is taking 2500, for the connection of which we not know much about.(I mean how many months subscription) Dish gives it free ! Get a life !

Guys - today i got a call from my local dealer and he is offering a PCO offer connection at 2500 (3 mths subscription included) - shall i go for it? They also have a 4 page brochure to show features and other stuff.... i saw that.. i just told him that i will call you later...guys, what do u suggest? shall i go for it?

Why not wait for official release. I mean its very likely that they may come up with similar offer like dish tv. You get the subsciption of watever u paid, that means STB free.

Guys - today i got a call from my local dealer and he is offering a PCO offer connection at 2500 (3 mths subscription included) - shall i go for it? They also have a 4 page brochure to show features and other stuff.... i saw that.. i just told him that i will call you later...

guys, what do u suggest? shall i go for it?

I think it is a good offer.. You can go for it... Rs.2500 + 3 months subscription.. very good offer.. when i bought TS for Rs.4000 i got only 3 months Subs:(..
Big TV giving lotta channels isnt.it.. then why thinking.. you can go for it :)

official release is likely to be far more cheaper. Dont compare to your price of 2 years ago, its history.

Back