4 Big Tv connection available with me

• Thread starter Thread starter oracle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,868
I subscribed already - Rs. 2100 (3 Months Included). You can read more here - https://broadband.forum/reliance-big-tv-dth/31206-i-subscribed-big-tv-connection-brochure-pictures-attached/

I dont think BIG TV will come up with such schemes. (If they think of doing social service then why did they start with Mobile Pioneer offer and asked few thousands!!)

They are also here to EARN MONEY (even more than others). Consumer offer will be not at all better than what they are offering to PCO owners (and others).

That person even told me that they will not give any free (or included) months with their consumer offer. STB will never be free (as MPEG4 is even costlier than MPEG2 - so no way of giving its free) and local people will surely charge for fitting - they wont miss it out. They are also giving unlimited cables (not just 15mtr like TS and DISH are giving) - so company is already trying to cut off everything what they can. In this situation, no chance of giving anything for free.

They may come up with DVR option, LCD option but nothing is gonna be free!

i think their prices will be less than the current dth providers.....

Name the Sports channel they give .. all sports.. espn , star, star cricket, ten, neo cri , neo sports, zee ?

I think Big is providing all the sports channels............I dont know whats the problem with big tv delay in launch:rofl:

Guys - today i got a call from my local dealer and he is offering a PCO offer connection at 2500 (3 mths subscription included) - shall i go for it? They also have a 4 page brochure to show features and other stuff.... i saw that.. i just told him that i will call you later...

guys, what do u suggest? shall i go for it?

go for it...if i had the option I wud hve gone for it...the only thing cheaper after launch will be packages which u can also take advantage of after 3 months...also at the moment you will be getting all channels...but after launch there will be certain packages and the package with every single channel will be more xpensive...go for it and can u scan the brochure n put it here?

go for it...if i had the option I wud hve gone for it...the only thing cheaper after launch will be packages which u can also take advantage of after 3 months...also at the moment you will be getting all channels...but after launch there will be certain packages and the package with every single channel will be more xpensive...go for it and can u scan the brochure n put it here?

yeh, you can have a look at the brochure here in my other threa here - https://broadband.forum/reliance-big-tv-dth/31206-i-subscribed-big-tv-connection-brochure-pictures-attached/#post213536

Dear Friends

NOTE: I request all those who are going to post their request here not to mention their address, contact no. etc. I will not responsible if any one post the address , contact no here and it is misused as it is a public forum. Just put the reason why you want the connection and i will pm the best 4 answers.

So hurry up 24 hours left only.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Time for you to announce the results.

Back