4K or 1440p PC Monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter Badre88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,622
ISP
Syscom
My Budget is 20K to 30K, I Wanna buy 4kDisplay, i know these displays are well overpriced than US Market but i wanna enjoy full 4K resolution for watching Youtube videos, Gaming and my Note 4 videos and photos, suggest me, i contacted prime abgb at lamington road and he said it costs Rs.40,500 for Samsung 28 inches 4k monitor, if i get a 1440p monitor then also it's ok, my mother won't extend budget above 30K so please suggest thankyou.

PS: I also wanna know if 4K will run on my 3 year old Zotac GTX 560 2GB GPU with HDMI, Cause DVI Port won't go beyond 1440p or will i have to buy a high end graphics card again, thankyou.

Last edited:
.....or maybe jihadists are selling 4k screens for cheap.

Upvote 0
I See videos of extremist filming from a mobile phone, they probably should upgrade their cameras and go 4K, live killings on 4k seems fun :p

Upvote 0
I Agree that's what we want, to wipe out all the terrorist from this world and be a peaceful world.

Upvote 0
that last video of burning pilot alive looked very professionally done with all kinds of special effects.those mobile videos are in the past.they too are catching up with the latest tech :(

Upvote 0
This is some mature content, too long but these terrorist ISIS should be rotten to hell in pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
So guys m still stuck with 1080p monitor, 4k Videos of YouTube don't play on my monitor any suggestions for 4K at cheap price in Mumbai?

Upvote 0

Back