• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,887

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
IndiaSat World is now showing 5 new Test channels and services in Tata Sky.

Also all 'Nameless' channels are corrected and all channels have been renamed.

One from TP 10970
One from TP 11010
One from TP 11130
Two from TP 11630

:wewin: :urock:

Ten Sports is new or existing? seems some good signs :)

Ten Sports is new or existing? seems some good signs :)

Ten Sports was below that Test Channel that is why I took the screenshot. Earlier too they were 4 Test Channels, all 4 were UTV Action, Tarang, Zee Classic and DY365 ;)

I cud only find 2 test services...r u sure there were 5?? Have they been renamed??

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

one on 11130 and one on 11630....and Ftv is marked as Flp

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

lyngsat not yet updated for the last channel updates from TS

I cud only find 2 test services...r u sure there were 5?? Have they been renamed??

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

one on 11130 and one on 11630....and Ftv is marked as Flp

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

lyngsat not yet updated for the last channel updates from TS

2 are showing Test service and 3 r showing Service 2308, etc.

Fashion TV is der in TP 11090, flp is Fun learning pack

Lyngsat is not updated.

But this is quite disappointment that TS is still not caring about the Regional Channels.. especially Tamil..I could see many new Channels are added in other languages (Bangla..etc)..Even in Kannada.. few months back.. Kasturi etc was added...But in Tamil.. they have still there old list....Not sure how long we have to wait to get the channels or may be they would not be added at all in TS....

As I see from the Tata Sky website, the highest number of regional channels is for Telugu - 11, followed by Tamil - 10. You can't say they aren't focussing on Tamil when they have the highest number of regional channels in that category.

^ Huh? Can you tell which regional channels are Tata Sky's priority then?

Regional channels are only not Tata Sky's priority. Seriously those who r luking for regional channels shud stay away from Tata SKy

Back