• Thread starter Thread starter kapilmunjal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,329

kapilmunjal

Regular
ISP
airtel
Hi, I have talked to airtel CC today, and they said that 649 plan is not applicable to Gurgaon or Noida. And when I told him that it has been provided in Delhi then why not to Gurgaon and Noida, then he answered that such things are managed by the management, so he can't do anything. So, is there anyone out there in Gurgaon or Noida who is using the new 649 plan. Please respond, as I want to go back to the customer care and tell that it has been activated in Gurgaon and Noida. I have another question, that can Airtel have such kind of specific plans to different areas with a circle also. ThanksKapil

There is no one in Gurgaon, Noida who has this plan activated.

I think it is available in delhi which is in competetion with Mtnl.. also could anybody confirm that how is the surfing in utube and other media websites. how much is the actual downloading from torrent websites.

Yes 649 plan is not available in Noida...

Hi DrSRQ Are u enjoying good speeds from airtel i.e are u able to enjoy good download speeds from the torrent and other websites.

Hi DrSRQ Are u enjoying good speeds from airtel i.e are u able to enjoy good download speeds from the torrent and other websites.

Yes man same as it was in 799 plan....

well, its simple..they r trying to compete with MTNL which has it's presence only in Delhi..BSNL operates in Noida and gurgaon and airtel right now does not face any competition from BSNL in terms of tarrifs.

Back