9x entertainment removed by tatasky

Pravin Kumar

ISP
airtel
Is 9x entertainment available or Tata Sky dropped it coz on their website in Lifestyle gold pack or in their new packages they haven't mentioned about this channel .they have quietly removed this channel.guys always get happy when they add some but tatasky always drops some channels aand they only they add a new one at the cost of one channel.

Its not removed its der in Channel no : 150. In website under new packs it available in supreme and grand pack and in old packs its der LS gold pack.

^ Do you HAVE Tata Sky? If not, no point in having this discussion. Irrespective of what the website says, all Tata Sky users would be able to confirm that when they go to Channel 150, the name of the channel in the banner is 9X.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Its not removed its der in Channel no : 150.

In website under new packs it available in supreme and grand pack and in old packs its der LS gold pack.

The website doesn't mention 9X in the new packages, you are probably referring to 9XM. However, the channel is very much being carried by Tata Sky on 150.

^ Do you HAVE Tata Sky? If not, no point in having this discussion. Irrespective of what the website says, all Tata Sky users would be able to confirm that when they go to Channel 150, the name of the channel in the banner is 9X.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

The website doesn't mention 9X in the new packages, you are probably referring to 9XM. However, the channel is very much being carried by Tata Sky on 150.

I meant that 9x is under Supreme and Grand packs. I know its not der in website.

btw Zee trendz is also not shown in the website neither old or new packs. Itll be good if they remove these crap channels personally speaking.

9X is available even in the Economy pack. I am able to get this channel.

Ohh didnt knwo that its in economy too

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

its a channel full of crap nd its still on my Tata Sky....wtf ???

Its der in DD Direct too :D :D

I meant that 9x is under Supreme and Grand packs. I know its not der in website.

btw Zee trendz is also not shown in the website neither old or new packs. Itll be good if they remove these crap channels personally speaking.

Zee Trendz is not a crap channel. it show some of the best music video and now they have started showing english serial Also 9x show some of the best music and movie on between 60 to 80.

Back