9x entertainment removed by tatasky

Zee Trendz is going off from TS,Saw a newspaper Advt saying so couple of days back

whoa. i thought it was similar to FTV in nature!

but FTV was more bold...atleast I used to had "good" night after watching FTV..:D

Just for information, 9X is now owned by Zee, so wont be surprised if it is removed. But then Zee would be looking to repopularise this channel so wont take it off from any DTH, unless carriage fee issue doesnt arises.Any link for Zee Trendz removal? though I never watched it :|

before removing any channel they have to put a scrolling notice on the channel...and I did not see any till yesterday....though it would be good if they removed zee trendz as its the worst pic quality possible being shown on ts after nepal 1.....9x is good to watch in night as it has good retro music from the 70s in the program called yoddle.....apart from that its a waste of bandwidth

before removing any channel they have to put a scrolling notice on the channel...and I did not see any till yesterday....though it would be good if they removed zee trendz as its the worst pic quality possible being shown on ts after nepal 1.....9x is good to watch in night as it has good retro music from the 70s in the program called yoddle.....apart from that its a waste of bandwidth

Yes Zee Trendz is having pathetic quality. The same retro songs are shown in E24 too. 9x just keeps repeating it

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

i think that 9x is a pay channel.so no issue of carriage fee.

9X is a FTA channel.

Back