9X is available on dishtv on channels 113

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,276
Its great news, will test out the same today :whistle:

amazing, you did not get 9x till now? it is added 3 days ago itself.And it is FTA on DD DTH.

The Reason behind why dishtv is adding its channel late is that it is making better deal with the channel partners. And they can provide its customer without extra cost Anyways hope some new more exiting channels get added to the kitty of dishtv.....

The Reason behind why dishtv is adding its channel late is that it is making better deal with the channel partners. And they can provide its customer without extra cost Anyways hope some new more exiting channels get added to the kitty of dishtv.....
Who told you without extra charge?

Check 999 where they inform that channel is free for only Maxi user till 31st July 2008. So not say without extra money.

i am using freedom pack, and its coming free for me

I hope some guys remember that when star cricket lauched on dishtv platform there was an message for some time that it will be available to the customer due in some date,,, but even thought its an star network channel they allow it for free for dishtv cutomers... Because in cable we get all the channels for the 350 then why can they provide to the dishtv customers.... On thing they can afford to provide new channels to dishtv customers because in Tata Sky they provide all the ETV and ZEE regional channels but in dishtv its a pick

Even if ots free till 31st july and no body knows after that, lets every body enjoy the channels by that time.

Back