• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,518
QUOTE(hotindia @ Oct 29 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]67071[/snapback]
no virus no spyware on my system checked

i have sp2 built in
[/b]

Windows is your problem. Get Win XP from another source & install ,preferably WITHOUT sp2 slipstreamed [since you are having problem with it]. You'll do fine.

I would advice the same, change ur windows source cd. Format and reinstall from a new source CD and it should work fine!

Hey, Just for keeps.... I think u should download all latest patches from Micro$oft site...( if u have valid windows :)) if not then use autopatcher to update ur system. If I were u I would scan my system with different Antivirus like KASPERSKY, or Bit Defender or NOD32.if u want try online scanning from pccilin >> antivirus.houscall.comor symantec's online scan.-hope this helps.... Please post ur AntiVirus details and version of firmware on Modem.Agreeing with Imran ..... I will do a low level format..... of complete HDD.... just 'becuz I am panaroid.... :) but thats foolproof way to clean ur HDD.-pranKster.

Rohin Bro, PM the XP key to that person, dont post it in public forum.If someone reports that key, even that key would become like FCKGW....BTW, I myself use Genuine Windows, hate piracy! :)

Even if u reinstall ur Windows u can get this problem back.The only solution is to install the patches and updates released by microsoft.If u dont have a genuine window just enable the automatic update.

i have used them they come along with system mechanic 6 professional from iolo techologies visit iolo.com

Back