ACT Broadband availability in Mahadevapura, bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 22,071
Hi,
Due to some problem, my earlier post got deleted from this thread. it's regarding ACT broadband service in MAHADEVPURA area.
please give 2 minutes and do read details on following Broadband forum thread : https://broadband.forum/topic/51998-act-broadband-bangalore-reviews/page-42 if you are planning to go for ACT Broadband in MAHADEVPURA area.
@ Sachinbr : Yes, i talked to their customer care and they told that once my internet service get re-stored, then give them a call, and then they will try to fix this billing issue.

please do refer update on ACT Broadband service in mahadevpura on this thread Link

I have applied for a New ACT Broadband Connection on 29th March in Mahadevapura area. There is no update in spite of daily followups through phone. How long does the process take? Is there a way to expedite the process?
Thanks in advance.

Scarface said:
I have applied for a New ACT Broadband Connection on 29th March in Mahadevapura area. There is no update in spite of daily followups through phone. How long does the process take? Is there a way to expedite the process?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly inbox us your complete postal address and contact number so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

@broadband.act
I don't have Private Messaging options yet in this forum and not sure when I'll get them. How do I share the details?

Scarface said:
@broadband.act
I don't have Private Messaging options yet in this forum and not sure when I'll get them. How do I share the details?
Hi,
You can share your details here only.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

After repeated followups, I got response from ACT broadband that there are no ports in Mahadevapura area.
Applied for Reliance Broadband yesterday and got the connection in 24 hours.

I didn't have internet for 14 days in last month from ACT Broadband. I suggest use some other service. Even BSNL is better.
My case nos, 0001942133

Shiva said:
I didn't have internet for 14 days in last month from ACT Broadband. I suggest use some other service. Even BSNL is better.
My case nos, 0001942133
Hi Shiva,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing the issue and other details with us. We will forward the issue to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back