• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,863

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qD8n76ODZoI love it when people claim I downloaded three movies in one go so fast in India.

WTF???????

How can u expect cable walla to call r we tell them to call lolzzzzzzzzz

boka**** jonathan :Dhow on earth you compare Sweden ?? i m sure this is paid advertisement done by a this fake guy who never seen anything except Airtel in his life. and never seen any ISP in India, i'm sure he will commit suicide if by any chance he went Hyderabad and see 25mbps Beam :D

I love it when people claim I downloaded three movies in one go so fast in India.
With my new ACT connection I can download a 1GB movie in about 15 minutes :P But I definitely won't finish 3 movies before my friends switch the conversation to something else...

Ok netant I partly agree with Johnathan.I have been using ACT since April 2012 and I am very happy with the services.I have downloaded movies Approx 1Gb in around 20 minutes and I am on the 10mbps plan.My registered mobile number is 98451 15980.I dont know about Sweden and London but I can sure say that the ACT speeds and fairly good compared to what is promised and the prices are quite reasonable too.

Back