• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,733

Smh

ISP
Local-
ACT-
AirtelFiber
I have been using their service for about 2 years now.

You can get a new connection for free but even moving router to different room will cost 500₹

Current building already had internal ethernet wiring connected to act box and act guy was lazy to install where I wanted. It's installed in a corner of the house resulting in very poor wifi signal.

When u apply for disconnection their retention department will waive of the charges but it's very unofficially done, they call from private number and no written confirmation.

I can disconnect and apply for new connection and that would be free. 🤦

Thinking to finally shift to Airtel.

Applied for airtel it will be installed tomorrow. Act just pissed me off.

Idiots. At both places where I had Act the cable was already there and I use my own router so all Act had to do was activate the port from backend.

He8a8kK.webp

Act app shows this popup without an option to close or select I don't want to refer. 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Still act has not disconnected my connection and continue to bill. Anyone know how much time it takes?

Already spoken to multiple people from retention department

Its been 4 days now and at this point they are just harassing me, calling everyday and keep asking same question. And one asshole is now telling me she will not process the disconnection and continue till 31st which is to delay disconnection and then charge for another month.

Complain on PG Portal, else it's gonna continue another 2-3 months. It took me 3 months just to disconnect them. Even after disconnection they are not gonna stop, they will call you everyday to install connection again😂.

yeah I should have told them I moved out of India. Thats what a friend advised earlier.

Made a rage call today, that idiot retention call was talking BS and disconnected when I was speaking just made me really angry. Talking to their support will really raise your BP, super dumb chat bots will give better response.

Waiting 1 more day after that pgportal.

Back