ACT Broadband- I wish I didnt go with them

ISP
ACT
15 days back I shifted my place and did a biggest blunder of applying for ACT Broadband despite a friend suggesting me otherwise. Since connection was establish every now and then I would loose connectivity for 3-4 mins and then it would come back automatically. I neglected that aspect as it was manageable and not that pain. but this saturday I lost it for almost 30 mins and I decided to call customer care. a very prompt and polite guy answered the call and he escalated it to the field technician. After 2-3 hrs I spotted an ACT guy in my building trying to take out a new connection from box set in front of my flat . I thought he came to fix my issue but he said he is not aware of my case and upon repeated request he was least bothered to look into my issue . I also asked that when a existing customer fro same box is not getting connectivity you should fix that first instead of pulling out a new connection but as usually it fell to deaf ears and they finished their work and went away. Today morning I was promised that it will be fixed with 2-3 hrs and that hour didnt come so I decided to give them a call. and moment I said that if you cant fix the issue terminate the connection and Lady was more than happy to accept the request. within seconds my request for termination was raise.
This kind of egerness to raise termination of service request was something new in last 6-7 years in Bangalore. I did loose lots of money and reputation since I failed to migrate someones website which I promised to do on weekend and this reckless attitude pissed me off even further. I am in process of applying for Airtel connection now and I am damn sure they wont suck like this. If someone from ACT is watching this thread you can keep my hard earned money and I am not going to recommend anyone to go for ACT in coming days. Your service is worse than Reliance and you are not going very far with this kind of after service .

Its been more than 60 hrs since this issue has been reported and no call yet from their technical support team . what an atrocious company and I was forces to pay in advance for this broad daylight robbery by this company.

Shashank Kumar said:
15 days back I shifted my place and did a biggest blunder of applying for ACT Broadband despite a friend suggesting me otherwise. Since connection was establish every now and then I would loose connectivity for 3-4 mins and then it would come back automatically. I neglected that aspect as it was manageable and not that pain. but this saturday I lost it for almost 30 mins and I decided to call customer care. a very prompt and polite guy answered the call and he escalated it to the field technician. After 2-3 hrs I spotted an ACT guy in my building trying to take out a new connection from box set in front of my flat . I thought he came to fix my issue but he said he is not aware of my case and upon repeated request he was least bothered to look into my issue . I also asked that when a existing customer fro same box is not getting connectivity you should fix that first instead of pulling out a new connection but as usually it fell to deaf ears and they finished their work and went away. Today morning I was promised that it will be fixed with 2-3 hrs and that hour didnt come so I decided to give them a call. and moment I said that if you cant fix the issue terminate the connection and Lady was more than happy to accept the request. within seconds my request for termination was raise.
This kind of egerness to raise termination of service request was something new in last 6-7 years in Bangalore. I did loose lots of money and reputation since I failed to migrate someones website which I promised to do on weekend and this reckless attitude pissed me off even further. I am in process of applying for Airtel connection now and I am damn sure they wont suck like this. If someone from ACT is watching this thread you can keep my hard earned money and I am not going to recommend anyone to go for ACT in coming days. Your service is worse than Reliance and you are not going very far with this kind of after service .
Hi Shashank,
It would be great if you can share your customer ID or registered contact number with us so that our team can help you in resolving the issue.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I dont have any hope from you people but just for sake of it my registered number is 9740219312 . Pathetic service would be an understatement .Its been more than 72 hrs by now. complaint ID is 0001822891

Shashank Kumar said:
I dont have any hope from you people but just for sake of it my registered number is 9740219312 . Pathetic service would be an understatement .Its been more than 72 hrs by now. complaint ID is 0001822891
Hi Shashank,
Thanks for sharing your details with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I wish I knew what does shortly mean for ACT. I called you people thrice today and asked for a supervisor on all 3 occasion I was refused and was told that within an hour I will get a call back from supervisor with details. That one hour is yet to come. Should I presume 1 hr means a day and 1 day means 1 week or maybe a month ? Maybe this is the reason you force users to pay in advance so that if he goes anywhere else after making advance payment its his loss and ACT will be laughing all the way .

VERY VERY VERY BAD SERVICE.. They are only good till they get our subscription. They just don't care afterwards ....

WORST SERVICE PROVIDER...

Shashank Kumar said:
Hello Shashank,
The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Shiva said:
VERY VERY VERY BAD SERVICE.. They are only good till they get our subscription. They just don't care afterwards ....

WORST SERVICE PROVIDER...
Hi Shiva,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share the issue and your customer ID or contact number with us so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back