• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,055
Dear Sunil,

We have Noted your details and we will get back to you at the earliest,

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hi
The issue is not resolved not sure how you got the information that its resolved. check before responding
This shows how much miscommunication u have within ur own company

There was a call from act to let me know that there is an issue with local cable operators
This I already knew and today the box which was installed in my building is empty and no wires

Let me repeat THE ISSUES IS NOT RESOLVED

Hi
The issue is not resolved not sure how you got the information that its resolved. check before responding

There was a call from act to let me know that there is an issue with local cable operators
This I already knew and today the box which was installed in my building is empty and no wires

Hi

I have disconnect my ACT connection. Though the speed was good, the service is pathetic.
ACT is providing connections in a hurry without taking into confidence the local cable operators.
Be careful before getting a connection and check locally if anyone is using the connection.
My experience with ACT was very bad and i was without internet for 2 weeks.

The nodal office is still buying time without telling the truth. When i requested for disconnection , he immediatly obliged.
This shows that they are not be able to provide connection in our area.

I lost my time and moeny making phone calls .

I would rate ACT service as one of the worst, in an hurry to get more customers, they just dont get the proper approvals.
So be CAREFUL.

Thanks

Update:

My Act connection is not yet official disconnected. Yesterday an official from Act call and talked about restoring the service within 3 days.
But when i asked for a written confirmation he backed down :)

Back