ACT Broadband service in Indira Nagar is pathetic to say the least.

ISP
ACT
I faced downtime of 5 days in December which was resolved after calling customer care 3 or 4 times daily and hearing their lies. Even the technician will call you just once and tell you that he will fix it by the end of the day. But it wont be fixed. And if you call him, he would never receive your call. I thought this was a one off incident.But again I'm facing a downtime since 9th Jan and again customer care is assuring me everyday that " sir, by the end of the day it will be fixed". Technician called me once and he said the same thing on 9th Jan. But since then he is not picking up my call and customer care is just worthless as ever.
Request no: 0001584170 (registered on 9th Jan 2014 at 10:44 am)Request no is : 0001594393 ( registered on 11th Jan 2014 7:26 PM)
I'm just sick and tired of this pathetic service. I 'll just complete this month and change my connection of AIRTEL. Their plans might be a little expensive but their service is rock solid. I've seen my brother complaining about problem in router to airtel and them visiting within 3 hours to replace it. I've also seen my brother moving to a different flat 5 kms away from his old flat and again airtel switched the connection the same day and it was working that day itself. Hats off to AirTel,
The technician identified the problem as a fiber cut on 8th Jan and he assured me that it will be resolved by the end of the day. Technician name is " Yogesh" and he's now not responding to any call and you customer service is pathetic. All they know is " sir can i put you on hold while i check with the team" "Sir it will be resolved by the end of the day". This is what I've been hearing since last 4 days and this is what i heard during my 5 days of downtime in last month. I work from home, thus Internet is my livelihood. I cannot accept such a pathetic and unprofessional behavior of a company.

Back