ACT Broadband - Worst Broadband ever! Not reliable.

• Thread starter Thread starter moneynut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,241
Right now, Speed is affecting me. Most US websites are too slow and US video sites are 10 times slower than usual. It was working fine few hours ago (Or maybe before I had the IP address issue). Don't ask me about SpeedTest Indian host, as this is just affecting US servers even facebook is too damn slow.
My 2 Mbps Airtel connection is doing better than 25 Mbps ACT broadband.

moneynut said:
Right now, Speed is affecting me. Most US websites are too slow and US video sites are 10 times slower than usual. It was working fine few hours ago (Or maybe before I had the IP address issue). Don't ask me about SpeedTest Indian host, as this is just affecting US servers even facebook is too damn slow.
My 2 Mbps Airtel connection is doing better than 25 Mbps ACT broadband.
Hi,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward the issue to the top management of the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
moneynut said:
Connection lost at 2:20 PM today and it's 3 PM already and Its not even working. Technically I'm not getting the IP address. I had this issue 3 days ago and it was resolved by your technician after 24 hours. Looks like the same issue is back and I wonder if I have to wait for 24 more hours?
They did say that my connection is being monitored and It's been more than 40 minutes being offline and I've not got any calls from them yet.
Hi,
We have already forwarded the issue to the top management of the concerned team and they will contact you shortly.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Srivathsa Bhat said:
I agree, same issues with Most ACT BB users i know, Any websites outside india (80%+) are damn slow
Hi Srivathsa Bhat,
We have already forwarded the issue to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back