ACT Fibernet Chennai Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter idrisanqelz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 118,752
Dear Chinmay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Guys I currently living in bangalore and i have been using act fibernet for a really long time now. I had no problems few months back but recently since 6 months , i have been facing problems like internet speed being really slow ,customer care service being horrible and not fixing anything at all. I am having second thoughts about changing my isp also. Please help me by giving a solution or alternatives for act fibernet connections

My Updates on ACT Fibernet : Bought it almost a week ago. I am trying to download something but when i download , it is downloading at the speed of 237kbps only!!!! The day when ACT fibernet was installed, my download speed was 3-4mbps and i download 5 gb game in 30mins

But now for download 1.5 gb its take 1hour 45mins!!

Seriously , is ACT Fibernet a scam??

At the same time , just to verify i went to speedtest.net and checked my speed it was 20-25mbps download speed and 10 mbps upload speed.(My plan is 40mbps and 75gb usage.) Please help me with this problem.

We pay for the internet please stop this speed issue.

Hi sometimes the internet download speed depends on the hosted server . The rated download/upload speeds are the maximum speeds supported by your plan but it may not guarantee that you will be able to download from all the websites at the same speed. Some server may host files with download speeds like 2 Mbps. Even if you have 100 MBps speeds your broadband will only download it at 2 Mbps at max.

How good is ACT Fibernet in madipakkam/ S kolathur area ?

What are the charges levied for installation - ?

Currently I have tikona, which is working (not the best but okie atleast) - Planning to shift my house so thinking of either continuing with same tikona in a new location or opting for new internet provider. ACT is already present in madipakkam area - so wanted to know the feedback ?

Thanks

What i have heard from my friends who use ACT, all have said it is good and the service is okay.

I was looking out for ACT availability in my locality and finally got an AD put up outside my house.

I got the new connection on the 13th of April 2017 and was thrilled with the speed. However I got my first disappointment within a few days when the service went down.

I have been having ACT connection now for the 20 days and I have had 4 service disruptions. It's amazing how all of us putting up with it.

When I reported the 3rd disruption, after about 8 hours the app said the service was restored though we couldn't connect to the net. After an intense conversation with the customer support, somebody turned up the next day. It turned out the routers broadcast name was reset and was given a glib response that it will if there was power fluctuation. I am amazed at how these people think the consumers are ignorant.

Anyways I am right now without ACT service and using my mobile data to do this post.

Beware anybody thinking about considering ACT, especially in my locality Mugalivakkam. Extremely disappointed.

Sad to hear that @Raju Sitaram I am a customer of ACT for 3 months and i faced 1 downtime (but they took more time to fix) but after that everything is really smooth.

Shifted from ACT to Hathway. Crossed fup and still getting 5mbps post FUP speed . No one gives you 5 Mbps after 1 TB FUP in Chennai other than Hathway. Should satisfy everyone:)

Worst service tortoise process

Dont buy this worst Broadband.. isp . I scammed by nearly 500 rupee. in my experience Dont go for act. They

Back