ACT New Rule Changes Every Month. Done with ACT

ISP
ACT Broadband
My 20gb fup limit was up on the current basic plan, i called them to upgrade to ACT Liberty plan
and what they say is they have come up with a new rule so that u have to pay for that plan again for the same month in order to upgrade.
what the hell is wrong these people, and their stupid policies ?
Already the prepaid bill was a stupid thing, now u have to pay the entire plan bill again in order to upgrade.
I am done with this stupid people who keep changing their rules every month.

Yup. I just spoke with them for an upgrade. Told me the same thing.
Now onwards you have to pay the full amount for every upgrade, instead of the difference ...
I am just waiting for another suitable provider ....

this combined with the fact that they calculate uploads + downloads for their FUP limit. Even otherwise, plenty of users have complained that they
seem to reach their FUP limit, even before the promised download limit. I think the way forward for ACT is only down !

The whole prepaid bill is one big retarded idea, on top that now u need to pay an entire months bill upfront just to upgrade.
I am looking for BBNL. I just hope they provide in our area. Done with this joking service.

Dear Najmuddin,
We regret the inconveniences caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

oh, you cannot upgrade. you can only reset your current plan. and we won't do it till you pay upfront !
How many inconveniences do you regret ? How do you live with yourself ? Your existence itself is so regretful !
BTW, why don't you mention your name and contact, Mr. "ACT Broadband" ? We would love to get back to you ...

Every good thing comes to an end. Same with ACT, I always liked ACT but not anymore. Done with them.

Back